If you want to take your entrepreneurship skills online and sell products in eBay, then there are a few secrets you need to know to reel in that maximum profit. After all, selling products online are very different from selling products on stalls. Here are some useful tips to be a successful "eBay-preneur":
1. Choose an outstanding photo. Unlike retail stalls wherein your buyers can actually feel your product, eBay selling mostly mostly on photos to grab attention. With that in mind, make sure that you use product photos that can stand out if put side-by-side with other photos.
2. Make an attention-grabbing title. Online shoppers are easily attributed to attention-grabbing titles, it's the next thing they will check after the photos. Make sure also that your title have no misspellings and make use of keywords for easy search.
3. Pour everything in the description. Reinforce your photo and your title by describing your product thoroughly. Do not leave your bidders asking for more questions here. Put yourself in your reader's shoes: if you're looking to buy this product, what would you want to know about it?
4. Avoid reserve price. Reserve prices will make your bidders guess how much you really want for your product. They want to bid, but they would want to know where they stand amongst other bidders too. If you have a price in mind, then just be clear about it.
5. Always put a working contact number. From bidding to the actual transfer of ownership of the product itself, bidders like to have contact with the seller. So do not leave this info out and make sure you have return policy.
6. Accept payment through PayPal. As an eBay seller, provide as much payment options as you can, including PayPal. To make it more convenient for your buyers, add a Paypal button in your sales page.