Recommended For You

About the Author: Greg Yuhas


  1. Sorry to The poster of this video but this is very important and please do not take down my comment, thanks. In the Untied States you must have a Ham radio license to fly FPV. If you do not believe me here is the link I am putting this out there because if people Flying FPV in the US do not get licensed then eventually the US will ban FPV. So please if your going to fly FPV in the US get a Ham license.

Comments are closed.