Bitcoin: Battle For The 21W EMA

Bitcoin: Battle For The 21W EMA

The battle for the 21W EMA for Bitcoin has begun! Can Bitcoin close the week above the 21W EMA, and make a move to the 20W SMA? Or are we going to …


Recommended For You

About the Author: Benjamin Cowen


  1. Perfect,my plan defo not jumping back in until wee blast past 43k come back use as support a trend reversal confirmed.or wee could still go south in the sandbox in that case a buy in at 27k or lower then bull trap confirmed up to 50k then bear

  2. <<Many people are seeking stability in this unstable crpto space and A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making prof! Ts should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of the Bob Loukas program, an expert that handles people who lack understanding on how maneuver the crypto space, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more positive returns, with his program i went from having 2btc to 9btc in just few weeks. Bob can be reached on TELE GRAM (@BobLoukas)

  3. Using your info including “sell the news” and how alts are impacted by BTC’s moves around the bull market support band (bear market resistance band), I made the decision to sell some ETH last night at an ETH price of $2,550usd. I will rebuy my ETH at a loss if BTC breaks through and holds the line as support. I will rebuy at a gain if the market capitulates and we see cheaper prices.

    I am a long-term ETH bull but I felt it likely with these market conditions and the London hard fork news that ETH was overvalued in the short term.

    Wish me luck in growing my ETH stack?

  4. All weekend I was thinking about how many would sell in the 40-42k range… for some reason I thought it not worth the risk to take profit… that proved to be an obvious mistake.

    Appreciate the dry honest content. Subbed.

  5. We did have failed rallies but the ones you showed were all in a bear market. If this was a correction in a bull market, there might be a better chance of breaking through the weekly support band. idk

  6. My approach is to buy as much as I can… then forget about. Check back in about 10 years and see where it's at. The short term up and downs makes me dizzy.

Comments are closed.