Forex investing has become popular due to the relatively low amount of money required to get started. AC Markets (also known as ACM Forex) is a major online company for Forex traders. ACM Forex is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and has branch offices in Zürich and New York, as well as one in Uruguay. Founded in 2002, it is now one of the top currency-trading sites on the Internet. However, reviews on this company are mixed. You can find several AC Markets review sites online. Here are some links to a few:
Keep in mind that Forex in general is one of the riskiest investments. So when reviewers are dissatisfied with ACM Forex, it's hard to tell if it's really because of the site they're trading on, or if it's just the nature of high-yield investing. Without a risk management plan and solid trading strategy in place, you are likely to be disappointed no matter which company you use.
It's Easy to Start Trading in ACM Forex
- A mini account can be opened with a $ 2,000 deposit.
- AC Markets allows for several payment methods: debit cards, credit cards, bank account transfers, PayPal, WebMoney, Neteller, and MoneyBookers.
- Software downloads are not required. Many people trade from their cell phones.
- AC Markets has a 24-hour help desk.
- "What you click is what you get," which means you can execute a trade without worrying about re-quotes.
- Monies are held in a Swiss bank. Swiss banking has long been recognized as one of the most secure banking systems in the world.
- Education and training opportunities are available, both through the site and through partners.
- The website and trading platforms are available in 14 languages.
There Are Downsides to ACM Forex Trading
- The registration process is quite involved.
- Spreads are not fixed. This means that there can be wild variations depending on the market at any given time. This can mean large gains-or huge losses.
- The platform itself does not get great user reviews. People complain that accidental clicking is too easy with ACM's format.
Ultimately, it's up to you to decide. Other than personal input from people you know who have deal with AC Markets, the best way to choose for yourself is to set up a demo account and see how it works before you open a live account.