The demand for cars in a crossover body has been showing a steady growth over the past years, so they manufacturers started to make them in different modifications and sizes (in bigger families the 7-passenger SUVs are chosen more frequently).
This type of a vehicle could definitely be even more popular if it wasn’t for the high fuel consumption but luckily, there are some great upcoming electric vehicles in compact crossover body that you should definitely check out.
Here are the electric cars featured in this video:
– NIO ES8: www.nio.io/news/nio-unveils-production-vehicle-china-market;
– Skoda Vision E: media.skoda-auto.com/en/_layouts/Skoda.PRPortal/pressrelease.aspx?ID=1219
– Audi e-Tron Quattro: www.audi.com/en/innovation/quattro/quattro_IAA2015.html
– Audi e-Tron Sportback: www.audi.ca/ca/web/en/models/etron/etron-sportback.html
– Jaguar i-Pace: www.jaguar.com/jaguar-range/i-pace-concept-car/index.html
– Volkswagen ID Crozz: media.vw.com/release/1369/
– Mercedes-Benz Generation EQ: www.mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-benz/next/e-mobility/concept-eq-mobility-revisited/
– Mitsubishi eX Concept: www.mitsubishi-motors.com/en/events/motorshow/2015/tms2015/conceptcar/
– Zhiche Auto Singulato: www.singulato.com/news/
– XPeng Beta: www.xiaopeng.com