Electric cars – we have heard a lot about them lately. This type of transport seems to be more popular among consumers than vehicles that use other alternative types of fuel.
Recent changes on the international automotive market have proved that people seem to be warming up to electric vehicles, so we decided to make a top 10 list of cars that you can pick from, compare their pricing and technical characteristics.
Here are the automobiles that were featured in this video:
– Tesla Model S P100D: www.tesla.com/nl_NL/blog/new-tesla-model-s-now-quickest-production-car-world;
– KIA Soul EV: www.kia.com/us/en/vehicle/soul-ev/2016
– Fiat 500e: www.fiatusa.com/en/500e/;
– Chevrolet Spark EV: www.chevrolet.com/spark-fuel-efficient-car.html;
– Renault Zoe: www.renault.co.uk/vehicles/new-vehicles/zoe-250.html;
– BMW i3: www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/i/overview.html
– Volkswagen E-Up: www.volkswagen.co.uk/new/up-pa/which-model-compare/details/2800;
– Smart Fortwo Electric: www.smartusa.com/models/electric-coupe;
– Chevrolet Bolt EV: www.chevrolet.com/bolt-ev-electric-vehicle.html
– Mitsubishi i-MiEV: www.mitsubishicars.com/imiev;
– Nissan Leaf: www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/leaf/.
– Opel Ampera-e: media.opel.com/media/intl/en/opel/vehicles/ampera-e/2017.detail.html/content/Pages/news/intl/en/2016/opel/09-29-paris-motor-show-2016-summary.html;
– Ford Focus Electric: www.ford.com/cars/focus/2017/models/focus-electric/;
– Hyundai Ioniq: www.hyundaiusa.com/ioniq/;
– Mercedes-Benz B250e Electric Drive: www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/model/class-B/model-B250E
i was bored to death till i saw the new Automotive Terriotory video thank you ?
What a great video. Thanks!
bought a second hand BYD F3DM in Holland but it has a technical problem. it runs good in electric mode but when the 3 cylinder 1000 cc engine is needed it starts automatically and stops again after a few seconds. the display shows " malfunctioning indicator lamp" what means problem with EFI or ECU, engine control unit senses a failure. during the starting and stopping my brother hears a relay switching on and off with high frequency from behind the dashboard. I searched the internet for wiring diagram , trouble shooting, service manual but could not find any. I need help to solve this issue, so I am looking for wiring diagram, service manual, communication tool or maybe someone has an idea what could be the problem? temp sensor, lambda sensor and why the relay is flipping on and off. thanks for your attention and help. I believe this is the only F3DM in Holland.
Ummm why the electric voice
To encourage Public to use EV, Government must play an important role, because they make the rule, Cheaper the EV by giving subsidies and High TAX on Gasoline Car , Place more charging station at low cost
BMW i8.. anyone?
the nissan leaf is just to ugly….
the chevy bolt is probably the best deal, i would just get a base model….
what about BYD E6 ???
Nobody talks about replacing the motor. How much would that cost?
330 miles hahahaha hahahaha LOOOL … real 250 miles….
Why are the other companies making such UGLY looking electric cars? If you want people to buy them, make them look good. Oil companies must be paying off some of these designers to create ugliness.
Great video. Thank you for the information. I am choosing Bolt EV for now as it can go above 200 miles. Still saving up money until my current 10 years old car die. Hopefully, by then, more options to choose from, and better price and technology.
Opel Ampera E
"Tesla Motors is spending millions on EV technologies???" TESLA IS EV TECHNOLOGIES YOU IDIOT…All the rest a just sad corporate monkeys trying to catch up!!!
Why electric cars are so ugly ?
Oh my god… very bad english dude… not mater but motor
240 hp mado!
wtf is a mado?
Sooooo much wrong info in this video…wow.
Hemp Capacitor Batteries may be next!