Zero-emission driving is gradually making its way to the mindset of the average car driver. Having an all-electric car or at least low-emission vehicle with the electric only driving capabilities not only contributes to the overall environmental well-being of your region but also gives you an advantage over other drivers.
With such car you can save on fuel and get into zero-emission parts of the cities, which are being introduced worldwide. So we have put together a list of cars that can convince you to switch to zero-emission transport, even if you are used to the comfort and convenience provided by SUVs and crossovers.
Cars featured in this video:
– Tesla Model X: www.tesla.com/modelx
– Volvo XC90 T8: www.media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/media/photos/175814/volvo-xc90-t8-model-year-2017
– Mercedes-Benz GLE 500 e: media.daimler.com/marsMediaSite/en/instance/ko/GLE-SUV.xhtml?oid=9267236
– BMW X5 xDrive40e: www.press.bmwgroup.com/global/article/detail/T0207284EN/the-bmw-x5-xdrive40e?language=en
– Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid: www.porsche.com/usa/models/cayenne/cayenne-e-hybrid-models/
– Chrysler Pacifica: media.fcanorthamerica.com/newsroom.do?id=344&mid=722
– Audi Q7 e-tron: www.audi-mediacenter.com/en/presskits/audi-q7-e-tron-30-tdi-quattro-5056
– Mitsubishi Outlander Plug-In Hybrid: www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/outlander/
Volvo or M/Benz for me please.
What ever happen to Honda, Toyota, Hyundai…etc. You are just naming all the luxury brands…
The number of seats for a hybrid vehicle is really important for families. A video on hybrid/electric etc… 7 seaters in 2018 would be great. Also, top speeds are less important than features like 4WD and AWD for most families.
Prices has to come down.Sell in mass what the Chinese will do in the future.Europe better hurry up because time is running out.
No more Gazoline finish get it
Notice how the speaker can't say power & motor?? He instead pronounces it pawer mauter
I'm waiting on a 4×4 electric/gas/solar powered camper van. About 15' feet long that is both work and commuter friendly. When that comes along I plan on selling everything to buy one, and then hitting the road for good.
Affordable prices please we are not all miljonairs.
byd tang dynasty is way better than these cars
I like it when you guys talk about the Japanese made cars keep up the good job guys.
It has to be said that I guess that I will be the first one to do it – Model X is the coolest electric crossover (don't know if it could be called an SUV) with superb acceleration and driving range. It's the best customer choice but only if you live in the first world country. Personally, I'd have the luxury of owning the Mercedes or Volvo, even if they have less than 30 miles of zero emission range. My country has done nothing to join and still not ready for the EV revolution and neither am I.
Would you ever consider getting one of the vehicles mentioned in the video?